Welcome to PARACHUTES AND FLYING MACHINES, a blog set up and run by London indie-rock 5-piece PREGO where you'll find out what we've been up to and what we are doing next. This is also where we'll let you know about what music, films, books, art, people and cool places we've encountered recently. We'd like to hear from you too, so let us know what we are missing out on!

Saturday 24 April 2010

Manhattan


So it turns out everyone runs around central park anti-clockwise! Literally everyone! Thousands of everyone! It was like running against a marathon. It certainly added a little edge to the experience, yet none seemed particularly grumpy about it. Maybe they could tell we were british! I also saw a racoon. Nice. In terms of that pizza, I forgot to take my camera out with me! Imagine if you will the biggest pizza you can... no bigger than that, now consider it all in my belly!!! Yeah he did! Much running equals much munchin! (See photo of another occasion regarding a massive chocolate ice cream sunday).

Since i have been galavanting in manhattan I am aware that my data collection has gone a little awry. For this i apologise, I'm quite sure you all miss it. Rest assured however I will get back on track as soon as physics will allow me.

For now here is a random list of statistics; Carpet trodden, unknown. Coffee drunk, 1-1000 (decent coffee, approx. 3). Bridges walked over, 1 (Brooklyn). No. of inflight movies watched, 4. Time spent canoeing, 0. Number of cardigans worn, 2.


1 comment: