Welcome to PARACHUTES AND FLYING MACHINES, a blog set up and run by London indie-rock 5-piece PREGO where you'll find out what we've been up to and what we are doing next. This is also where we'll let you know about what music, films, books, art, people and cool places we've encountered recently. We'd like to hear from you too, so let us know what we are missing out on!

Monday 19 April 2010

dans in NY!


So I'm in NY city!
The weather is fine, the company is finnerer, and our hotel room is higher than i would ever care to be in a man made structure! I feel a trifle out of sorts! (see picture). The room is a shoe box, yet the classiest shoe box I've stayed in to date!

I'm now going to run around central park! Woop!

I will post again soon, probably with a massive pizza!

d

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dan you're so cultured and well traveled n shit! have a slice of pizza for me.

    ReplyDelete